What you will learn:
- Become aware of the witness attitude and begin to cultivate it.
- Develop an awareness of the inner and outer space.
- Develop awareness of the interactions between the different parts of the being.
- Enhance concentration and focus, and the capacity for being present.
- Develop listening for meaning.
- Develop awareness of the physical structure so as to be able to more effectively use ourselves.
- Refine the senses, internalise them, and develop the kinaesthetic sense.
- Develop subjective sensory landmarks.
- Learn how to explore, understand and manage emotions.
- Become aware of breathing patterns, their effects on the various parts of the being, and how breath can be used to effect changes within the self.
- Improve the capacity to adapt and be flexible..
ATB level 1
Dates : 16th and 17th November
Day : Saturday and Sunday
Contribution : 8850/-
ATB level 2
Dates : 22nd, 23rd and 24th November
Day : Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Contribution : 12390/-
ATB Basic Tools
Dates : 20th November
Day : Wednesday
Contribution : 4425/-
Dates : 18th, 19th and 21st November
Day : Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Contribution : 4130/-